Yaz Lawsuit. Are You Owed Cash? Find Out Now!
Enter your Phone Number to the right to speak to a Non-Profit Rep.
Yaz is a pill that is used as an oral contraceptive by many women. Recently it has been discovered that this birth control pill may be causing severe side effects that are unnecessary and could possibly cost you your life. On this website you can find out everything you need to know about The Yaz Lawsuit, as well as what these side effects are, how you can know if you qualify, and how you can get in touch with someone to help you.
To find out if you are eligible for a cash settlement, fill out the online form here from the Yaz Inury Center. We highly recommend them and have heard great things from thier clients. A Yaz Legal specialist will review your submission for free and let you know if anything can be done to help you.
Do you have any of these Side Effects?
These are some side effects attributed to using Yaz:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis- These are blood clots that develop deep in the body’s veins. They disrupt healthy circulation.
- Breast Lumps- Possible tumors that lead to breast cancer
- Gallbladder Function- It has been reported that Yaz can cause damage to the gallbladder. This can also lead to other digestive problems
- Hyperkalemia- This is caused by having very high levels of plasma in the blood. It is very dangerous and potentially life threatening
- Pulmonary Embolism- Blood clots that form in the lungs
These Side Effects are (but not limited to):
- Heart Attack
- Permanent Liver Damage
- Permanent Kidney Damage
- Possible Death
Women who are over the age of 35 and who smoke, and/or have a history of medical problems (such as gland disorders, cancer, and liver or kidney disorder) have the highest risk of being affected by the side effects of Yasmin or Yaz.
What This Means For You?
If you are a woman who has taken Yaz or Yasmin and have experienced symptoms like the side effects described above, you are likely able to be part of the Yaz Lawsuit and may receive cash compensation, and perhaps a lot of it.
However, the only way you can find out for sure is to request a free case review. You can do this by entering your information on the free online form from the Yaz Injury Center. Click Here to fill out the form.